Our culture is based on a commitment to excellence in everything we do. We encourage a philosophy of continuous improvement, which creates a rich learning environment for our employees. We take great pride in being a leader in innovative products, technology, customer care and employee relations. In our relationships, our standard of excellence is based on these core values:
- Customer Care - We seek to understand fully the needs and challenges of our customers, and we strive to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Partner Care - We focus on mutually beneficial opportunities that foster long-term, sustainable relationships for growth.
- Employee Care - We pride ourselves with having the most talented team of business professionals in the industry centered around our core values.
- Integrity - We operate our company on the principles of honesty, open communication and trust, through ethical and responsible thoughts, words and actions.
- Leadership - We empower our organization's employees to lead by example, fostering a workplace built on teamwork, collaboration and communication.
- Innovation - We approach every situation, opportunity and challenge with creativity and problem-solving skills, to deliver the ideal solution. We seek to create value through innovation, which enables us to be at the forefront of our industry.
Below is a list of current job openings at MJB Wood Group, Inc.. Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
|Maintenance Tech/Supply Clerk||Clio, South Carolina|
|Manufacturing Mechanic||Cedar Hill, TX|
|Moulder Operator||Cedar Hill, TX|
|Quality Control Inspector||Cedar Hill, TX|
|Supply Chain Manager||Irving, TX|
|Welder/ Fabricator||Cedar Hill, TX|